1. Facebook : You are probably already on FB, Instagram all day. Instead of posting selfies, help manage the social media accounts of non-profit organisations.
2. Influence : Having a tonne of followers on your social media accounts or blog is a good opportunityfor you to help spread the word of positive messages and charitable campaigns.
3. Teach : Online classes are now as common as dirt. Pick something you're good at, be it FROG VLE or playing the guitar, and spread the knowledge.
4. Translate : If you are blessed with a gift of language, NGOs often need help with translating their materials into different languages.
5. Write : Contribute articles, manage a blog, write a report - there is always a need for good writes [For us blogger ! ]
~ Sharing is caring from Cikgu Norazimah ~